Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Am Comforted


05/18/2011 Human Observations
Isaiah 26:20
Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

As I walk the course of my life, observing the multitude of occurrences that necessitate our human need for our Messiah, I hold onto this gentle remembrance of a time that is yet to come when some shall find themselves physically hidden from the repercussions of dwelling in opposition to the Creator of our ability to live, move, and have our being. 
Acts 17:28
For in him we live, and move, and have our being;

On this day, I recite this same scriptural comfort, holding onto a spiritual hiding place, knowing that the activities of the world are not always are not always in harmony with my limited understanding.  Yet, believing the written Word of God, I accept what I behold, knowing that all things work together to be utilized by Him who sacrificed Himself to purchase me from the hands of the executioner.  I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever. 

No comments: