Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Abundant Life



05/17/2011 Human Observations

1 Corinthians 3:21-23 

21Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; 22Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's; 23And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.
 1 Corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
1 Corinthians 10:23
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
All is available to those who by the blood of our Messiah are liberated from slavery to sin.When I lived as a child, I daily sought to satisfy my bodily hungers.  The best that I could achieve or acquire was regulated by what my eyes could behold or what my imagination could conjure.  However, being reconciled with the Creator of my future fulfillment, I was provided access to better information; from the Creator of all communication. 

 1 Corinthians 2:8-10

9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  10But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
 



 



No comments: